My Little Home School is a blog that documents a journey. This particular journey is one that I’m following as I homeschool my special needs twin boys. Thanks for stopping by!
A little bit about us:
- We are a family of 6 (two parents, twins and two dachshunds).
- I am the only girl in a sea of boys.
- We live in the most gorgeous town called Knysna.
- I have had about a million careers (teacher, brand activator, waitress, model, marketing manager, school director, telemarketer etc. etc. etc.)
- My husband is a music producer and has the very best taste in music.
- My kids are twins but are like chalk and cheese.
- I can eat very well with chopsticks.
- I sometimes drink wine to help me cope.
- We all adore Peanuts movies.
- We are a crazy, loving, complicated, affectionate and loud family that loves each other to pieces.