My Little Home School was established when we started homeschooling our special needs twin boys. Thanks for stopping by!
- We are a family of 5 (two parents, twins and one feisty mini Dachshund called Daisy).
- Our house is always messy, but it’s filled with love!
- We live in the most gorgeous town called Knysna. We’re surrounded by forest and the beaches, and we have the most delicious lagoon to swim in.
- I have had about a million careers (teacher, brand activator, waitress, model, marketing manager, school director, telemarketer etc. etc. etc.)
- My husband is a music producer and has the very best taste in music.
- My kids are twins but are like chalk and cheese. I’ve always been a big fan of star signs but having twins has made me doubt how true they are!
- I can eat very well with chopsticks. I worked in a Chinese restaurant during university, and the cooks very kindly and patiently taught me. I’m ridiculously proud of this skill!
- I adore red lipstick and red shoes. It’s definitely my power colour and I would have everything in red if I could!
- We love watching seasonal Peanuts movies and listening to music in the car.
- We are a crazy, loving, complicated, affectionate and loud family that loves each other to pieces.
My Most Popular Posts
Get Access to Free Homeschool Resources
If you subscribe to my newsletter, you will get access to a library of free homeschool resources and printables. I periodically add more resources so you will have ‘forever free’ access to all of it. You can sign up by clicking the button below.