My Little Home School is a blog that documents a journey. This particular journey is one that I’m following as I homeschool my special needs twin boys. Thanks for stopping by!
A little bit about us:
- We are a family of 6 (two parents, twins and two dachshunds).
- I am the only girl in a sea of boys.
- We live in the most gorgeous town called Knysna.
- I have had about a million careers (teacher, brand activator, waitress, model, marketing manager, school director, telemarketer etc. etc. etc.)
- My husband is a music producer and has the very best taste in music.
- My kids are twins but are like chalk and cheese.
- I can eat very well with chopsticks.
- I adore red wine, red lipstick and red shoes.
- We all adore Peanuts movies.
- We are a crazy, loving, complicated, affectionate and loud family that loves each other to pieces.
The Most Popular My Little Home School Posts:
Sign Up and Get Access to the My Little Home School Resources Library
If you subscribe to my newsletter, you will get access to a library of free homeschool resources and printables. I periodically add more resources so you will have ‘forever free’ access to all of it. You can sign up by clicking the button below.FREE HOMESCHOOL RESOURCES
Follow My Little Home School on Instagram
Shop my Amazon Picks
I may receive a small, much appreciated commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link in my Amazon Store. Please read my blog disclosure here.
Join the Homeschool FTW Tribe
Grab my badge when you post about your homeschooling wins. Or add the badge to your site and drop me an email so that I can add you to my blogroll.