My Little Home School is a blog that documents a journey. This particular journey is one that I’m following as I homeschool my special needs twin boys. (Please also visit my other blog that is dedicated to pink and mom life.) Thanks for stopping by!
- We are a family of 5 (two parents, twins and one dachshund).
- I am the only girl in a sea of boys.
- We live in the most gorgeous town called Knysna.
- I have had about a million careers (teacher, brand activator, waitress, model, marketing manager, school director, telemarketer etc. etc. etc.)
- My husband is a music producer and has the very best taste in music.
- My kids are twins but are like chalk and cheese.
- I can eat very well with chopsticks.
- I adore red lipstick and red shoes.
- We all adore Peanuts movies.
- We are a crazy, loving, complicated, affectionate and loud family that loves each other to pieces.
My Most Popular Posts
Get Access to Free Homeschool Resources
If you subscribe to my newsletter, you will get access to a library of free homeschool resources and printables. I periodically add more resources so you will have ‘forever free’ access to all of it. You can sign up by clicking the button below.
Join the Homeschool FTW Tribe
Grab my badge when you post about your homeschooling wins. And don’t forget to join the Homeschool Directory.