My children have a strange butterfly phobia. But luckily this hasn’t stopped them being interested in these gorgeous creatures. This butterfly unit study is perfect for little ones and is great for when you have run out of lesson idea! We all know how that happens!
Butterfly Unit Study Info
- As with all my resources, this unit study was created from a secular point of view.
- It is project-based and covers a number of skills such as writing, listening for specific information, summarizing, crafting, reading and reporting on a topic.
- It is possible to grade it up or down, depending on the age of your children.
- There is a detailed parent’s guide, broken down into activities.
- I try to keep printing to a minimum and in black and white. There is however a full colour image, which you can print out or visit a link to see.
- You will need a few additional items for the craft, as well as crayons or pencils for drawing.
- It is possible to spread the unit study over a few days. It really depends on how many hours you homeschool in a day.
- By signing up, you also get access to my ever-growing bank of resources.
I really hope that you enjoy this butterfly unit study. I would be thrilled if you tagged me on Instagram if you use it. You can also use my hashtag to be featured. #mylittleunitstudy
I would love to connect on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
Stephanie Weldon says
I’m having trouble. I want the free butterfly unit, but cannot find a place to open it. I have subscribed to your mail list twice and confirmed the address twice. It keeps taking me to the butterfly page and all the other “free” units but I have yet to be able to actually open one. Please advise. Thank you.
Charlotte Jones says
Hi Stephanie. I’m sorry about this! I’ve sent you an email. Charlotte
Brittany Templeton says
I’m having this same issue
Hi Brittany! So sorry! I’ve sent you an email. Charlotte
Amanda Appel Mellen says
I signed up with my email but haven’t received the unit study. Any chance you could send it to me? Thanks so much!
Hi Amanda! I’m really sorry it didn’t work! I’ve sent you an email with the unit study. Charlotte
I signed up but didn’t get anything for the butterfly unit. Did I do something wrong?
Hi Lindsay! So sorry! I’ve sent you an email. Charlotte
Good day ma’am, I just signed up and now I am interested in getting the Buttery Unit but it keeps redirecting me to the home page even after using the password. Is there anyway to get around this? Would really appreciate some help. Thank you.
Hi Numela! I’ve sent you an email! Charlotte