When I found out that there are actually educational games on Roblox, I was over the moon! My kids are Roblox mad and I’m sometimes concerned by the mindless games they play. But educational games are always a good idea…especially if they’re for learning math!
BRAINIKA has created a nifty game on Roblox called Brainika Math. It’s a super way to encourage kids to love math and it’s ADHD friendly to boot!
I received a free Brainika Math subscription and am being compensated for my time. I am not required to give a positive review so as always, I am sharing my honest opinion with you. Please read my full blog disclosure.
What is Brainika Math?
Brainika Math is the brainchild of Anika, who created the math game on Roblox for her son. Tim, much like my boys, struggled to concentrate on math. That was until she found a way to engage and interest him through his favourite gaming platform.
The game is perfect for kids from grades K to 2nd, and is a way to make learning math fun and interesting. Kids practise math and reading with lots of different kinds of games and activities. My boys love it and I love that they’re learning!
An Overview of Brainika Math
Brainika Math has some really cool features that make it stand out from other educational games on Roblox:
- Kids earn Robux by completing a 30 day challenge. My kids are definitely motivated by this!
- Track what your kids are doing. You can see how long they’ve played, their progress and also how far they are in their 30 day challenge.
- Your children can safely play on their own because the chat is disabled in the game.
- New levels are added so that the game continues to remain fresh, fun and challenging.
- The game is bright, full of candy and has really fun music to choose from.
- Players have a companion or pet to accompany them through the game. There’s even a unicorn!
- Kids get to drive around the game, which my boys find endlessly enjoyable.
- Brainika Math has been given the thumbs up by experts for keeping ADHD kids interested for longer. I have seen this first hand! It really works!
Using Educational Games on Roblox to Make Math Fun
So how can you use educational games on Roblox to make learning math fun? Here are some tips I have found that work:
- I never force my kids to learn. I offer them a new program and allow them to explore on their own. Brainika Math is perfect for this because it’s bright, has rocking music and is safe to explore. My boys were engaged right away.
- I extend things that they already enjoy. My kids like to play Roblox so it was easy for them to add Brainika Math into their normal routine.
- I reward my children. As my children have special needs, they can be reluctant to learn. By rewarding them, such as by earning Robux, they are more inclined to engage.
If you are a school teacher, an educator or a homeschooling parent with 3+ kids at home who has been using game-based learning and would like to use the Brainika Math game in Roblox in class or for home assignments, BRAINIKA would like to give you FREE access. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
PS Remember to take advantage of their amazing special offer. BRAINIKA is offering a special discount, just for you! Get 50% off an annual subscription until 30 September, 2021! Click on PRICING to take advantage of this fantastic discount.