The Working Homeschool Mom Mindset Magic Challenge
Are you feeling overwhelmed? Do you feel like you can’t find a balance between homeschool, working, housekeeping, having a social life, sustaining a relationship, keeping fit etc. etc. etc.? Then this mindset magic challenge is for you!
introducing the 5 day working homeschool mom mindset magic challenge
The mindset magic challenge is simple but powerful. It doesn’t offer quick fixes and superficial solutions. But it does offer the opportunity to slow down, take stock, regroup and hopefully start taking steps towards a life that is full of joy, abundance and fulfillment.
What is included in working homeschool mom mindset magic challenge?
The challenge is very simple. Each day you’ll get an email with a printable and a few simple things to do.
- Day 1 is about taking stock of where you are in your life.
- Day 2 is about identifying the things that make you unhappy.
- Day 3 is about finding the things that you love and want more of in your life.
- Day 4 is about dreaming big.
- Day 5 is about committing to creating more joy in your life.
To make the most of the challenge and to really find that mindset magic, you should:
- Have an open mind about the challenge.
- Schedule at least 30 minutes a day for the 5 days of the challenge to do the tasks.
- Join the Facebook group to share your journey and to connect with other working homeschool moms.
- Book a free 30 minute coaching call with me.
SIGN up below to start the 5 day working homeschool mom mindset magic challenge
A little bit about me…
My name is Charlotte Jones and I’m a working homeschool mom too! I love red lipstick, coffee and running.
I’ve been homeschooling my special needs twin boys for the last 5 years. It’s challenging but also wonderful at the same time.
I’m an online English teacher, homeschool blogger and coach. I’ve had My Little Home School since 2017. I also have The Strike a Balance Podcast for Working Homeschool Moms.
My passion is helping other working homeschool moms! Being a working homeschool mom is such an amazing gift and I want to help you enjoy it!
You can read more about me here…