The Strike a Balance Podcast for Working Homeschool Moms – Episode 26
On today’s episode of the Strike a Balance Podcast for Working Homeschool Moms, I have the absolute pleasure of chatting to Camille Kirksey from The Intuitive Homeschooler. Camille is an author, homeschool coach, and CEO of the digital media company, Intuitive Media. She has homeschooled her three children since 2013 and is currently working on Empowered Beginnings, a course for homeschool parents-facilitators.
During our chat, Camille shares some of her homeschool challenges and how they’ve made her a better homeschooling mom. She also speaks about the reality of being a working homeschool mom…we need to embrace imperfection, be authentic and keep on showing up. My favourite takeaway is that mindset is everything. You know how much I love mindset!
Camille also shares information about World Homeschoolers Day, which she founded in 2021. It’s a day where we get to celebrate all the diversity that is homeschooling. It’s happening on the 3rd of June 2022 (or the first Friday of every June), so be sure to follow along and take part!
You can find Camille…
On her website at The Intuitive Homeschooler
On Instagram at instagram.com/theintuitivehomeschooler
On the World Homeschoolers Day website.
Helping and supporting other working homeschool moms, brings me so much joy! I have so much goodness that I would like to share with you, especially of you’re feeling alone and overwhelmed. Because I know that in order to be a happy and thriving working homeschool mom, you need a community, a virtual hug or high five, and sometimes a bit of a mindset shift.
- The best place to start, is by joining my Facebook group called the Working Homeschool Moms Support Group.
- Then you can also sign up to my newsletter or connect on Instagram and TikTok.
- If you’re looking to manage your schedule better, then my free time audit will really help you!
- Then you can grab my Ultimate Working Homeschool Mom Planner to get really organized!
- And sometimes, you need to look at things through a different lens. My mindset challenge, is perfect for this!
Lastly, if you ever need some more personalized support, then you can book in a coaching session with me. We can go through your goals and blocks and help you to thrive!
Until next week my lovely, take care!