The Strike a Balance Podcast for Working Homeschool Moms – Episode 27
In today’s episode of the Strike a Balance Podcast for Working Homeschool Moms, I talk about one of my favourite topics…mindset! When you start out with working homeschool mom life, you might want to concentrate on all the practical and logistical things that you need to do. But I’m a firm believer in overcoming mindset blocks first before you tackle any of that stuff.
If you have a fixed mindset or lack confidence as a default, you’re going to find everything overwhelming and difficult. Because working homeschool mom life is hard! And it’s especially hard at the beginning when you don’t know what to do! In this episode I give some practical ways to overcome mindset blocks so that you can be a happy and thriving working homeschool mom. My hope is that it will help you to craft a life that is unique and works for you and your family.
I have lots of other resources for working homeschool moms that I would love to share.
- Finding a community is so important and that’s why I created the Working Homeschool Moms Support Group on Facebook.
- I’m also active on Instagram and TikTok, where I share topics daily about working homeschool mom life.
- I send out two newsletters a week (on rare occasions three) where I share my content for the week. I also have a special subscriber freebie on Sundays.
- I have two other great freebies for managing your schedule and shifting your mindset. They’re really great when you’re feeling overwhelmed!
- Lastly, if you’re looking for some personalized support, please book in a coaching session with me. I also offer a free 30 minute exploration call to see if coaching is the right thing for you.
Until next week lovely! Take care!