I have used each of the products below, so I can recommend them with confidence. Please note that I get a small commission if you purchase any of the products through my links. Each and every purchase is highly appreciated and my family and I thank you for supporting us in this way.
I get asked on a weekly basis to review programmes, websites and apps, and more often than not, I refuse. I will only try out things that:
- are inclusive and secular,
- are suitable for neurodivergent children like my twins,
- and are interesting and easy to use.
Please feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of the products. I would be more than happy to give you more information.
Creative ELA was created by Kelly from Curiosity Encouraged. She’s an amazing teacher with more than 18 years of experience. She’s so warm and encouraging and is fantastic with neurodiverse students. A bit more about Creative ELA:
- Each month you get a detailed unit study to do with your kids.
- It’s for ages 10 – 14 year but can be adapted up or down.
- The books are interesting, inclusive and diverse.
- Each unit include two life classes.
- With the Circle app, you and your kids can interact off social media.
Deschooling is an incredibly important part of the homeschooling process. You can read my posts about deschooling here. This course was created by the amazing Kelly George from Fearless Homeschool and includes:
- 10 lessons
- 4 videos
- 2 ebooks
- + all future updates
Sign up to Deschooling Essentials here.
Table Fables is an amazing platform that helps kids learn their time tables easily and with lots of laughs.
- Read the Table Fables review blog post
- Use my discount code Jones to get £10 (about $12) off 6 or 12 month subscriptions
- Use my referral code 11782 to get £5 (about $6) off a subscription
Night Zookeeper is an online Language Arts platform that makes reading and writing fun and engaging.
- Read the Night Zookeeper review blog post
ZA – Get 50% OFF an annual subscription to Night Zookeeper.
Mr. D Math
Mr. D Math has a wide range of super cool classes. My kids have taken two and are definitely planning to take more!
- Read the Training Like an Olympic Runner review blog post
- Read the ASL 1 review blog post
- Check out Mr. D Math’s entire catalog of awesome courses
Visit my Amazon store for books and homeschool products I recommend.
I use Zencastr every week to record my podcast. It’s super easy to use, records great sound and has cloud backup so that you never lose an episode.
- Get 30% off a PRO account when you sign up with my link