Working Homeschool Mom, there is enough time!
Do you want to take control of your schedule?
Working homeschool mom, do you feel overwhelmed by everything you have to do on any given day?
I feel you! I’ve been there! I was on autopilot and was just managing to get through the day.
But there is another way! You can…
- take control of your schedule
- be more intentional and present
- live according to your values and goals
- have time for what you love
It is possible to live a life you love. You can work and homeschool successfully. There is enough time!
And I’m here to help you do this! My Time Management for Working Homeschool Moms course will help you to…
- find out where your time goes
- align your schedule to your values
- simplify your life
- schedule your day effectively
- test and tweak your schedule
- find accountability and community
Hi! I’m Charlotte Jones.
I’m a working homeschool mom too!
I’m a podcaster, entrepreneur and homeschooler. I’ve been on this working homeschool mom journey since 2017 and I know it can be tough! But I’m here to help!
Together, we’re going to tame your schedule so that you feel more in control. And more importantly, so that you have more time for what you love! Find out more about me…
Ready to gain more time?
- 6 Modules in total
- Worksheets (print or digital) included with the modules
- Short videos for busy working homeschool moms who don’t have lots of time
- Self-paced videos you can take in your own time
- Access to a private Facebook group
- Lifetime access to the course
- Supportive working homeschool mom community
- Possibility to find an accountability partner
- 1 x 30 minute free exploration call included with coaching sessions purchased
- 50% discount on 60-page PDF planner
What others are saying about this course
As a working homeschool mom who found it very hard to put my physical health first and often got overwhelmed by the many things I wanted and needed to do, I found this course SO helpful! Organized in a clean, easy-to-understand way that lets me access the information when I can, I love the exercises, information, and support. Charlotte’s teaching style and resources made me feel like I could make changes and helped me to do so! I also love that this course can be taken again and again as my life continues to change and my children continue to grow.
Charlotte is a gifted and compassionate homeschooler. Her experience coaching working homeschool parents is invaluable… Our conversations have always left me feeling understood and refreshed. I especially like that Charlotte has experience with Neurodiversity and makes accommodations for my family’s unique homeschooling needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
The course has been designed for working homeschool moms.
WHY IS THERE A FACEBOOK GROUP?
Community is a huge part of the course and it can help you to make sustainable and long-lasting change.
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
A refund may be considered under special circumstances.
HOW LONG DOES THE COURSE TAKE?
The course is self-paced so you can take it in your own time.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS?
No, there aren't. But I do offer a PDF planner and one-to-one coaching that you can purchase.
HOW DO I MAKE THE MOST OF THE COURSE?
Commit to the process, do all the modules and find an accountability partner to support you.
It's time to take control of your time and to live a life you love!