Simple Time Audit for Working Homeschool Moms
I know that as a working homeschool mom, taming your schedule can seem impossible! But there is a way to plan your days more effectively and it starts with a simple time audit! It’s really easy to do…
- Do the time audit for 1 – 5 days
- Categorize your activities
- Tally the time
- Decide what must stay and what must go
- Schedule your day to align with your values
- I’ve written a blog post with more info about doing a time audit
A Bit About Me...
Hi there! My name is Charlotte and I’m a working homeschool mom. I started My Little Homeschool in 2017 to document homeschooling my neurodiverse twins.
I’ve pivoted the blog more towards serving moms like me. As a working homeschool mom, I know that it can be tough and also incredibly rewarding. I’m a cheerleader for anyone who wants to home educate and work.